personal injury learning center
How To Get The Crash Report After A Wreck
prev          next
THE FINE PRINT: The information provided on this website is opinion and general legal information about the laws in North Carolina. It is not intended to provide legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

After a wreck, you will need to get a copy of the Crash Report. The easiest way to get the Crash Report is to call the investigating officer and ask him or her where you can pick up a copy. Crash Reports are sometimes available at the local law enforcement office that investigated the wreck. More often than not, you can also get them online. Crash Reports generated by the North Carolina Highway Patrol can be found here. Likewise, many city police departments also publish their reports online. The best way to find those is to Google the name of the city with the term “Crash Report” inside quotation marks.

Joe Adams is a personal injury attorney based in Asheville, North Carolina, who takes personal injury and wrongful death cases throughout the state of North Carolina. He has been fighting insurance companies and big corporations for more than 25 years.

Contact Joe Adams about your personal injury claim:

For the fastest response call 828-251-1821 between 8 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.

Copyright © Joe G. Adams 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Joe Adams Law, 107 Merrimon Avenue, Ste B, Asheville, North Carolina 28801